Disorders that affect our ability to speak and swallow properly can have a tremendous impact on our lives and livelihoods.
Dr Sanu. P. Moideen is trained in laryngology and phonosurgery procedures for diseases associated with voice, swallowing and upper airway. He provide professional voice care and therapy for voice professionals like teachers, musicians, speakers, advocates etc.
As an ENT specialist he treats
- sore throat,
- gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD),
- laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR),
- laryngitis and pharyngeal infections,
- swallowing disorders,
- tumors of throat and larynx,
- airway and vocal cord disorders like vocal cord nodules, muscle tension dysphonia, spasmodic dysphonia, vocal cord polyps, cysts, sulcus, vocal cord palsy and other malignant lesions.
His clinic is well equipped with most modern instruments for diagnosis of throat diseases like – direct laryngoscopy (70 degree and 90 degree), flexible laryngoscopy with biopsy channels, flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing (FEES), laryngeal lasers and radio ablation devices.
Swallowing disorders related to neurological conditions, post neurosurgery, head and neck malignancies, head and neck surgeries, post radiation are also managed with help of hismy speech and swallowing rehabilitation team.
Pediatric and adult airway assessment, management and airway surgeries like tracheostomy, total laryngectomy and management of snoring and OSA also being provided.